January 28, 2019
Program Assistant for Consulting Practice
Program Assistant, Consulting Practice
CRE is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
The Program Assistant for Consulting Practice coordinates a range of administrative and programmatic tasks to support consultants in their client and project work. This position is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the NYC nonprofit landscape. We are seeking an individual who is committed to the nonprofit sector, highly organized, collaborative, flexible and resourceful.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of visually appealing materials and documents needed for client meetings and sessions
- Conduct basic research needed for proposals or client sessions
- Assist in drafting surveys and providing a basic analysis of data from those surveys
- Attend large client meetings to assist with note-taking
- Support consultants in search engagements
- Draft workplans or reports with guidance from consultant or senior consultant
- Transcribe flipchart/notes to support consultants in client and project work
- Schedule client and project meetings
- Coordinate internal team meetings to support client work
- Support Management Team members with calendaring and other key administrative needs
- Set up conference rooms to meet the needs of client meetings/sessions
- Maintain the aesthetics and materials requirements of client meetings at the CRE conference center
- Provide front desk coverage and support one day per week
- Active participation in relevant staff development activities
- Organize and maintain CRE’s library
- Adherence to CRE’s contracting and program policies and processes (e.g. time entry)
- Other projects as assigned or requested from time to time
Qualifications and experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable; able to project manage in a fast paced, often changing environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Proactively anticipate needs and solve problems; exercise good judgment including handling what you can and seeking advice from managers as needed
- Work with other staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactive and a can-do attitude
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker
- Committed and open to learning; open to asking for and giving feedback
- A team player; collaborative, collegial, and supportive with a sense of humor
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce and Survey Monkey a plus
Salary and Benefits
CRE offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and indicate “Program Assistant for Consulting Practice” in the subject line.
CRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disability Act.