August 14, 2019
Digital Marketing and Communications Intern
CRE is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Reports to: Marketing and Communication Manager
Start date: September 2019
About Community Resource Exchange (CRE)
CRE is a nonprofit consulting firm that provides the strategies and tools needed to build sustainable, high-performing organizations that improve people’s lives and drive social change. We are privileged to partner annually with nearly 400 organizations, large and small, that are working to create opportunity and catalyze change.
The Digital Marketing and Communications Intern will report to the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, and will work one to two days per week September 2019 to May 2020, flexible on start and end dates. They will own all things digital: social media planning, posting, and reporting, the website, and Google Adwords. This internship is an exciting opportunity to gain professional experience in a dynamic organization that strengthens the leadership and infrastructure of social sector organizations focused on social and economic justice. This is an unpaid internship, but a generous travel and lunch stipend will be offered, as well as the chance to sit one-to-one with CRE senior management and learn about our organization and working in the social sector.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintenance and reporting on Google AdWords and remarketing campaigns
- Reporting on Google analytics
- Planning, implementing, and reporting on social media, growing our engagement and supporter base
- Maintenance and updates of the CRE website
- e-Blast communications and contact management
- Commitment to the mission and goals of CRE
- Bachelor’s Degree recently completed or currently being studied, preferably in design, communications, or related to the social sector
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to analyze data and create clear written materials
- Interest in and knowledge of marketing and communications practices
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office and Google docs experience is preferred
- Sense of humor
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and indicate “Digital Marketing and Communications Intern” in the subject line.
CRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act