Scope of Policy
This Website contains links to other Websites not under CRE's control and managed by third parties with independent information and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites other than CRE's Website. Nor does information regarding referrals to other sources of assistance constitute an endorsement of the individuals or entities listed.
Information Collection & Use
The Community Resource Exchange (CRE) website collects information about each visitor to the Website in the following ways:
- 1. Upon registering to use restricted areas of the Website (not all areas of the Website require you to register to use them.)
- 2. Upon registration for an event, workshop, conference, etc.
- 3. From e-mail communications, including e-mails that you originate from the "Contact Us" page
- 4. Upon purchasing of publications, products or services
- 5. Upon joining CRE's e-mail list or filling out an online form requesting information or asking to be contacted
- 6. Upon submitting your contact data or resume for job or volunteer postings and/or applying for employment
- 7. Upon making a contribution to CRE
- 8. When accepting applications or forms
- 9. When submitting editorial work, news, recommended reading or resource materials
- 10. During peer review or evaluations
- 11. Upon completing an online survey.
IP Address Usage
Your IP address does not contain or reveal personal information about you. Information such as your name, address, or phone number cannot be obtained through your IP address alone.
E-mail Correspondences and E-Newsletters
Unless specifically requested, any e-mail messages you send to the Community Resource Exchange (CRE), including your e-mail address, are kept private and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Online Input or Order Forms
Unless specified by the form, all information submitted to CRE using our online input and order forms are kept private. The information is used to contact you about our services that you have already expressed interest in. We occasionally share the information with our partners for reasons related to services and resources provided through CRE. For example, if you sign-up for a workshop or event, CRE may be required to share your contact data with the facility or a co-hosting organization. We do not share e-mail lists of any kind.
Orders placed using our secure e-commerce transaction may require your name, e-mail address, shipping address, credit card billing address, card number, and expiration date.
Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, the contact information you provided is used to get in touch with you.
Mail & E-news Updates
If you wish to receive CRE periodic news updates, event announcements, free resources and more, we require certain contact information (name, mailing and e-mail addresses), so we can make sure you receive the information requested. We do not share e-mail lists of any kind.
If you previously chose to have your information shared, you may opt-out or change your information at any time. See below for information about how you can contact us.
Community Resource Exchange
42 Broadway, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Contact: Karen Erdos
Email: email@example.com Tel: 212-894-3394
« Go Back