CRE’s Leadership CaucusStrengthen leadership skills, gain a better understanding of how decisions may impact your organization, and discuss management issues in an open and supportive environment at CRE’s Leadership Caucus.
This renowned and well respected Cohort Program, originally launched in 2005, provides early career executive directors with a unique leadership development opportunity.
Click here to apply!
A Minimum Time Commitment That Yields Maximum Results
Activities are designed to strengthen leadership capabilities. Each session – led by a senior member of CRE’s consulting staff with expertise in a particular area – provides insights into leadership challenges and gives attendees the knowledge needed to move their organization forward.
Benefits of the Program
• Receive 360° feedback that enhances leadership skills in a private session with a CRE consultant.
• Participate in stimulating discussions of leadership topics with industry experts and peers.
• Network with – and learn from – leaders at other nonprofit organizations.
• Can focus on change initiatives in smaller, action-learning teams with people with similar professional backgrounds and experiences.
• Practice critical leadership skills in a supportive, real-time environment.
Who Should Attend
• Senior staff with significant management experience
Program Cost• $7,000
• Scholarship funding is available.
Interested in Applying?
Application Deadline: To attend the 2014-2015 Leadership Caucus, submit an application no later than October 31, 2014. All applicants will be contacted by CRE and ultimately notified of their application status. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Ballow, Senior Partner - Cohort Leader, at 212-894-8047 or email@example.com.
For More Information
Leadership Caucus Flyer (390 KB)
Detailed information about CRE's Leadership Caucus.
« Go Back